Goodbye to January Mini and 2019 Annual Catalog • Hello to 2020 Annual Catalog
Hello, welcome to the Pals Blog Hop! This month our theme is “Goodbye to January-June Mini and 2019-2020 Annual Catalogs and Hello to 2020-2021 Annual Catalog” where the Design Team is showcasing their favorites from the retiring catalogs or products in the new catalog! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My new catalog “My Friend” card features the Ornate Garden Suite from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. The beauty is you don’t have to wait for June 3, 2020, it’s available now for all demonstrators and customers alike.
The inspiration for today’s card comes from the TGIFC263 Sketch Challenge. Following a sketch is an easy way to jump start your mojo when you want to create a unique card for a special someone.
I stamped the outline with Versamark and embossed with Gold before coloring the image using my blends. The doily was cut from the Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards and colored in Purple Posy. The Champagne Rhinestone Jewels was just the right bling to bring attention to all those little posies. Hope you enjoy the card and will attempt the sketch this week.
Stamps: Ornate Style (152572), Ornate Thanks (149471)
Card-Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Purple Posy (150881), Ornate Garden Specialty DSP (152488)
Ink: Versamark (102283), Stampin’ Blends – Purple Posy (149566), Highland Heather (147276), Mint Macaron (147283), Seaside Spray (149567), Smoky Slate (145054)
Accessories: Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder (152725), Gold Embossing Powder (109129), Heat Tool (129053), Paper Snips (103579), Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards (149595), Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels (151193), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Dimensionals (104430)
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for June 10th, with our theme “New 2020-2022 In Colors.” We can’t wait to show you the newest In Colors in the Stampin’ Up! color family. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days – YOU ARE HERE!
8 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop”
Oh, Dacia, this card is beautiful!! I really love all of the wonderful details you put on this card front. You had me looking for the name of the “die” in the background, only to find out you snipped the Bird Ballad Laser Cut notecards. Brilliant! I am so happy you joined the hop this month and really hope you will continue, Pal!
Thanks Debbie for your kind comments. This was my first time participating in the hop. I’m learning in order to grow, one must be willing to try something new. It was a great experience and your assistance played a valuable role. It’s awesome to be part of the Pals and a great team of demonstrators.
Great colors using the Ornate Set! It is such a great stamp to use! Love the Gold Embossing too!
Have fun Hopping!
Thanks Karen, I had a great time viewing all the wonderful projects. Purple Posy has been an in color I haven’t designed with before and it’s been in the line a year. I had fun working with the soft feminine shade of purple and will create with it again. Stay tuned.
You put such a soft, layered, and beautiful stamp on this Pals Hop!
Deb thanks for taking the time to leave me an encouraging comment. I’m so happy you liked the card and Ornate Garden Suite of products.
This is such a soft and pretty card! I love the layers and the gold outline is a perfect touch.
Thanks Jackie for your thoughtful comment. I’m glad you enjoyed the project and hope you will hop with the pals next month.