Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “My Happiest Season.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My favorite holiday is Christmas, and with so many wonderful stamp sets in the new Holiday Mini Catalog choosing just one was difficult. This Z fold card was turned into an easel card that would look great sitting on someone’s mantle this Christmas. I love the Trimming the Town Suite, it is our making a difference stamp set this year. With every purchase of the set, $3.00 will be donated to charities devoted to adoption, foster care and infertility. Join me and make a purchase, and you can also make a difference today!
Although the card has lots of dimension, it lays flat for mailing. You could even fold the house inward to protect all the layers before mailing.
Stamps: Coming Home (153500), Itty Bitty Christmas (150513)
Card-Stock: Whisper White (100730), Real Red (102482), Trimming the Town DSP (153491)
Ink: Versamark (102283), Stampin’ Blends – Poppy Parade (154958), Old Olive (154892), Bronze/Ivory (154922) and Pool Party (154894) Early Expresso (147114), Misty Moonlight (153118)
Accessories: Home Together Dies (153515), Tasteful Labels Dies (152886), Stitched Rectangles (151829), White Embossing Powder (109132), Heat Tool (129053), All the Trimmings Embellishments (153540), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Dimensionals (104430)
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 9th when our theme is “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” The Design Team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days – YOU ARE HERE!
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies