Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Tag, You’re It” – tags or 3D projects to get you inspired for the upcoming gift season. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This sweet little box measures 3 1/8″ x 4″ and was created to hold a beautiful Chrismon Lacy Cross. The hand made Christmas gift will be given to the 15 volunteers that help with a card ministry we do for 42 shut-ins in our community each month. I’ve been working hard to get all the gifts and boxes made before Thanksgiving and I’m just about finished. For those wanting patterns/directions, I’m sharing the box and Chrismon pattern in tomorrow’s post.
Embellishments for the box feature the Poinsettia Place Suite of products, and the tag sentiment is from Fancy Phrases. The box sides have an extra layer of textured card stock using the tasteful textile folder to dress them up and the inside of the box is lined with a cotton quilt batting to give it a finished look. I also created a matching card that was posted on September 16 when I was creating cards for the 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge.
Stamps: Poinsettia Petals (153475), Fancy Phrases (152530), Birch (149256)
Cardstock: Soft Suede (115318), Whisper White (100730), Blushing Bride (131198), Mint Macaron (138337), Crumb Cake (120953), Silver Metallic (147805)
Ink: Soft Suede (147115), Whisper White (147277)
Accessories: Poinsettia Dies (153522), Forever Flourishing Dies (152714), Tasteful Labels Dies (152886), Ornate Frames Dies (150664), Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder (152718), Beaded Pearls (153534), Linen Thread (104199), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on November 11th when our theme is “Pile It On!” Participants will showcase projects with lots of layers, embellishments and/or texture. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days – YOU ARE HERE!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…