Sketch Challenges are my favorite. This one follows an old sketch challenge SC252 over at Splitcoaststampers. Every Wednesday Roxie posts a new sketch. Don’t you want to play along?
1. Holiday Best, a hostess exclusive set is available to you for hosting a workshop. You can be a hostess for a $150.00 order or share the catalog with friends for a virtual workshop.
2. The background for the stamped image was created using textured Very Vanilla Card Stock and the Backgrounds 1 Texturz plates with the Big Shot.
3. Create beautiful watercolor images with ease using Stampin’ Up’s Aqua Painter and matching Classic Inks.
4. The Sending Love Specialty Designer Paper includes 12 different patterns and each sheet contains one pattern filled with glittered images.
5. Any feminine card wouldn’t be complete without a little bit of ribbon. The new Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon offers just the right touch. With the release of the 2010 Occasions Mini catalog, January 5, Stampin’ Up’s satin ribbon is available in 10 coordinating colors.TO ORDER STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCT ONLINE 24/7 CLICK HERE: Then hit SHOP NOW
Card Recipe: Stamps: Holiday Best (115364) Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Very Vanilla Textured (108693), Chocolate Chip (102128), Pretty in Pink (100459), Sending Love Specialty Designer Paper (117153) Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), Pretty In Pink (101301), Regal Rose (105211) Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon (117289), Background 1 Texturz Plates (114512), Big Shot (113439), 3/4″ Circle Punch (107217), Dimensionals (104430)
Looking for help with Valentine class ideas? This just might be your solution!
Do you need an Occasions Mini Catalog or Sale-A-Bration Brochure? Email me with your full name and address and I will get one to you.