Karen Giron has put together another great sketch. Click here for inspirational links and to play along.
1. Those beautiful corduroy textured buttons are now available in Real Red and Pretty in Pink. They offer a great embellishment for any project.
2. New Border Punches! Stampin’ Up is offering two new designs that include coordinating corner punches. Get one free when you place a $50.00 order during Sale-A-Bration beginning January 5.
3. Satin ribbon is now available in Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, and Basic Gray. What’s your favorite?
4. New Designer Paper! Another sneak at Sending Love Specialty Designer Paper. Each sheet shines with glittery designs on one side. Aren’t they fun?
5. You can ink part of a stamp image using the brush side of a Stampin’ Write Marker. Another reason to have all the markers in 58 colors.TO ORDER STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCT ONLINE 24/7 CLICK HERE: Then hit SHOP NOW Card Recipe: Stamps: Love You Much (113756), Great Friend (113792) Paper: Chocolate Chip ( 102128), Real Red (102482), Very Vanilla (101650), Sending Love Specialty Designer Paper (117153) Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Pad (100908), Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write Marker (100071) Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon (117289); Real Red Corduroy Buttons (117268); 5/16″ Jumbo Brads (112534); Boho Blossoms (110711), Large Oval (107305), Heart to Heart (113694), and Pinking Hearts Border (117649) Punches; Dimensionals (104430)
My Valentine classes feature the Sending Love Specialty Designer Paper, Laughter and Love Rub-Ons, and the Full Heart Punch. Order yours today for a discount on each product. Email me for details.