Today’s share is the card and pencil box directions. We’ll begin with the card.
1. Fold 4 1/4″ x 11″ Pretty in Pink cardstock in half.
2. Cut two pieces of contrasting Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper 4 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ and 4 1/4″ x 1″.
3. Cut 6 Pretty in Pink and 5 Melon Mambo word window punches. Attach them to the backside of 4 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ designer paper 7/8″ from the top edge. Attach (2) 3/16″ x 4 1/4″ pieces of scrap cardstock to backside of word window punches. The first is at the top edge of designer paper and the other 1/4″ from the end. Score across backside of word window punches at 11/16″ and 15/16″. Fold to make awning.
3. Cut 4 1/4″ x 1″ Rich Razzleberry cardstock and scallop 4 1/4″ side.
4. Attach 4 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ designer paper to backside of top edge of scalloped piece. Attach 4 1/4″ x 1″ designer paper to backside of bottom edge of scalloped piece. Wrap Melon Mambo ribbon at top edge of scalloped piece and tie knot. Attach finished piece to card base 1 1/4″ from the bottom.
5. Stamp platter in Pretty in Pink and sentiment in Melon Mambo on 2″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Shimmery White cardstock. Color cupcake stamp using Pretty in Pink and Rich Razzleberry markers. Stamp on Shimmery White scrap. Trim leaving white with paper snips. Attach above sentiment with dimensional. Color cherry stamp with Chocolate Chip and Melon Mambo marker. Stamp on Shimmery White scrap and trim with paper snips. Attach to the top of cupcake.
6. Layer Shimmery White cardstock to 2 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Attach finished piece to card base 3/8″ from the left side and 1/2″ from the bottom.
PENCIL BOX DIRECTIONS
The pencil box can be used for so many purposes. With school about to start, this would make a great gift. The pattern can be printed directly to the backside of your cardstock, cut and assembled. Cut the black lines and score the red ones. The directions for assembling are printed directly on the pattern. If you have any questions just ask. I am happy to help you.
As for decorating…
1. Before assembling the top, cut 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Scallop 3 1/4″ side. Attach to backside of top’s bottom edge. Cut 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ of Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper and attach to frontside of top’s bottom edge. Score top and assemble.
2. Assemble box bottom, and cut (2) 1/2″ x 1 3/16″ pieces of Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper. Stamp sentiment in Rich Razzleberry on 1 3/6″ x 1 1/2″ Shimmery White cardstock. Attach designer paper, Shimmery White cardstock, and designer paper on box bottom beginning 1/2″ from the top.
3. Wrap box with Melon Mambo ribbon at the bottom edge of designer paper. Color stamp with Pretty in Pink and Rich Razzleberry marker and stamp scrap of Shimmery White cardstock. Cover with Tombow adhesive and sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds. Punch hole in top left corner with piercing tool. Thread hole with Linen thread and tie to Melon Mambo bow. Fill box with 4 pencils of your choice.
Hope you find the instructions helpful. The three items would make a great party planning class. Check back often or consider following my blog for more helpful ideas.
Hope you have a great day and happy stamping!