I’m glad everyone enjoyed the Blog Tour. I hope you were able to secure several ideas for upcoming workshops and classes. The links are gone, but you can access each participating blog through the Tour Home page links.
Congratulations! The winner of the July kit is post number 17 – Kathy White! Look for your kit to be emailed today. Not a winner, no need to be sad, the kit can be yours. Access the link here.
Today’s post will include the directions for the cupcake holder. All of the projects were lots of fun. You will enjoy creating them from the easy to follow patterns available for printing. The cupcake holder was created from one sheet of Pretty in Pink cardstock. Please access the pattern here. The directions for decorating the sample are as follows:
1. Cut 3/4″ x 12″ piece of Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper. Score each end at 3/4″. Apply snail adhesive and place scored line on corner and wrap holder. Cut 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper and attach to fourth side of holder overlapping scored ends.
2. Cut 5/8″ x 11″ strip of Rich Razzleberry. Scallop 11″ side. Attach to top edge of Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper. Cut 5/8″ x 3 1/2″ strip of Rich Razzleberry. Scallop 3 1/2″ side and attach to fourth side of holder.
3. Punch 1 3/8″ Crushed Curry Circle. Attach to right side of holder with dimensionals.
4. Color cupcake stamp with Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo markers. Stamp onto Shimmery White cardstock. Trim leaving white border with paper snips. Apply 2 way glue to Melon Mambo icing and sprinkle with dazzling diamonds. Attach to left side of Crushed Curry circle with dimensionals.
5. Color candle stamp with Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry. Stamp onto Shimmery White cardstock. Repeat twice. Trim each candle leaving white border with paper snips. Attach to icing with small glue dot. Apply Crystal Effects to flame.
6. Tie knot in Melon Mambo ribbon and trim ends. Apply to bottom right corner of cupcake with glue dot.
The cupcake pick was created by scalloping a 1 7/16″ x 1 9/16″ piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Begin with full scallop at each end of the 1 9/16″ side. There should be 3 scallops on each side and 4 scallops across the top and bottom. Stamp sentiment on Shimmery White with Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry. Cut out Melon Mambo stamped piece at 1″ x 1 5/16″, rounding corners. Cut out the word “you” from the Rich Razzleberry stamped piece and attach over Melon Mambo using dimensional. Color cherry stamp with Chocolate Chip and Melon Mambo markers. Stamp onto Shimmery White cardstock. Trim with paper snips and apply to right side of sentiment. Attach large glue dot to backside of finished piece. Place tip of toothpick into glue dot, and attach scalloped Rich Razzleberry centered to back. Wrap Melon Mambo ribbon around toothpick and tie in knot. Trim ends. Apply Crystal Effects to the cherry.
Stay tuned, tomorrows post will include the card and pencil box. Hope you have a wonderful day!