Simple elegant describes this one today. It was a card that took me 15 minutes to create. It doesn’t get much better. This one would make a great workshop card and give you another reason to buy the Big Shot. That handy tool makes creating so easy and fun! My inspiration was found spending time with my friend, Katya from Belarus working on her wedding album. We used this down the side of several pages yesterday.
The blog tour is in just a couple of days. There will be so many great projects and ideas floating around. I’ve got my sketch book ready and can hardly wait! How about you?
The challenge this week at Late Night Stampers was to create a card using Black and Pink. One more task completed and marked off my list. I’m finally catching up a bit. Well here’s my share…
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Shimmery White, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pretty in Pink ribbon, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Swirly Decorative Strip die
1. Fold 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Shimmery White cardstock in half.
2. Cut 2″ x 6″ strip of Basic Black and Pretty in Pink. Apply adhesive to back of pink, layer, and run through the Big Shot.
3. Remove the black and pink from the right side. Remove the pink from the left side.
4. Trim the cardstock flush with the card base. Wrap the left side with Pretty in Pink ribbon and tie.
5. Stamp sentiment in right corner using Versamark, sprinkle with Black embossing powder, and heat.
6. Apply layered piece to the left side of card flush on the top, bottom, and left side.
7. Congratulations you are finished!
Hope you have a great afternoon!