The bicycle trip down the creeper trail was awesome! We had a great time and the weather was perfect. It is a wonderful activity any family would enjoy. The highlight of the day was an introduction to a jet set pooch flying down the trail. Isn’t he just the cutest?
The challenge this week is a wedding, shower or anniversary card. There were several anniversary cards in my stash so I decided to create one for a wedding. The new in colors are packed with a bright and cheery attitude. What a great way to begin a new life together.
1. Begin by folding 4 1/4″ x 11″ textured Bermuda Bay cardstock in half.
2. Layer 3 1/4″ x 4 1/8″ Soft Suede, 3 1/8″ x 4″ Thoroughly Modern DP.
3. Punch 2 Curly Labels from Bermuda Bay cardstock and layer with 1 1/4″ x 2 3/8″ Whisper White. Pierce holes around outer edge.
4. Punch Modern Label from Bermuda Bay and layer with Whisper White Word Window punch.
5. Stamp sentiment in Melon Mambo, set Pretty in Pink brads, and attach to bottom of layered piece.
6. Stamp hearts in Melon Mambo on Whisper White, Soft Suede and Melon Mambo. Cut out with paper snips and layer. Attach to layer piece with dimensionals.
7. Wrap Melon Mambo ribbon around card and tie.Card Recipe: Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, The More the Merrier Cardstock: Bermuda Bay Textured, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Thoroughly Modern DP Ink: Melon Mambo Accessories: Melon Mambo Ribbon, Curly Label, Modern Label, and Word Window punches, Soft Subtles Brads, Paper Snips, Piercing Tool, dimensionals. Hope your evening is grand! Dacia Smith